Mitch is a strategy expert, assisting both companies and individuals in financial distress. His focus is to provide clear and concise commercial advice to solve the difficult situations.
Prior to establishing Rapsey Griffiths, Mitch worked with national insolvency firms in both Newcastle and Sydney. He gained invaluable industry experience working across a large range of industries including building and construction, manufacturing, mining, hospitality, tourism and retail.
Mitch has qualifications in forensic accounting and advanced insolvency law. An experienced problem solver he is focused on the best possible outcome. He is experienced in all forms of formal insolvency administrations and has extensive experience in conducting informal workouts and independent business reviews.
- Registered and Official Liquidator
- Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Chartered Accountant
- Diploma of Advanced Insolvency Law
- Graduate Certificate in Forensic Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce majoring in financial accounting
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association