About Rapsey Griffiths
we have answers.
Empathetic and understanding, Chad has extensive experience helping businesses get back on track.
Chad is chief advisor when it comes to turnaround and restructuring. His extensive experience across all industries gives him unrivalled expertise when it comes to helping businesses get back on track. From engineering, manufacturing and mining to retail, property, hospitality and Registered Clubs, Chad holds a unique insight into the companies he works with.
Chad has been on the Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA) NSW/ACT Division Committee from to 2016 to 2021. He was Chairperson of the Hunter branch of the Institute of Chartered Accountants from 2012 to 2015 and was a current director of Path 2 Change, a community-based organisation that aims to prevent and reduce homelessness from to 2012 to 2018. He has also serviced on several committees for ASIC, AFSA and the ATO.
- Certified Turnaround Analyst (CTA)
- Small Business Restructuring Practitioner (SBRP)
- Fellow Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Business Accounting with joint studies in Marketing
- Registered Liquidator
- Trustee in Bankruptcy
- FCA of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- RITF of Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Turnaround Management Association of Australia