About Rapsey Griffiths
we have answers.
Mitch is a strategy expert, helping both companies and individuals in financial distress. His focus is on providing clear and concise commercial advice to solve difficult situations.
Mitch works across a number industries including building and construction, not for profit, manufacturing, mining services, hospitality, tourism and retail.
An adept problem solver, he is a turnaround expert, registered liquidator and bankruptcy trustee focused on the best possible outcome. Mitch has worked in all forms of formal insolvency administrations and has extensive experience conducting informal workouts and independent business reviews.
Mitch has previously held board positions in the disability services industry and is involved in a number of community sporting organisations.
- Registered Liquidator
- Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Chartered Accountant
- Diploma of Advanced Insolvency Law
- Graduate Certificate in Forensic Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Financial Accounting
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association